12 juni 2011

even I

I don't wanna notice, I don't wanna see
even I don't give up, even I won't give up

you're breaking the surface so what's left of me?
tell me when is enough, tell me I should give up

it's not the way you move, it's your words
though they soothe they're not telling the truth

didn't I know you?
didn't I try to carry on while just believing in you?

my heart it was open, you stepped through the door
it is tearing me up. giving in, giving up

left here always hoping one day there'd be more
even I don't give up but tell me when is enough

I see the strings you pull, I'm not blind
and I'm not fooled well, you know it's true

and here we are one glance away
I wanted you, you couldn't stay
every part of me still reaching out, reaching in

and will I be here till the day you've found another to back away from?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar